Questions to Live By – A Student Curriculum
A Decision making guide for life.
Collaborating Forces: The C4 Group & International Justice Mission (IJM)
IJM is a global organization that protects the poor from violence throughout the developing world. The Questions to Live By Curriculum—A Focus on Justice, is a product of The C4 Group’s strategic partnership with IJM to provide awareness and action to the issues of justice.
10 Sessions on a Life of Justice
Designed and adaptable for use by: students, schools, youth groups, youth workers, youth pastors, small groups, life groups, churches, after school programs, parents, leaders, and individuals.
Timeline of Events:
• Monty had the opportunity to travel to India with IJM staff and see the important work they are doing.
• The outcome was a strategic partnership between The C4 Group with IJM, called “Questions to Live By—A Focus on Justice”
• Monty and Brandi had several meetings with Brian Cress (IJM, Youth initiatives) to tailor the Questions to Live By—A Focus on Justice”
• Focused Time was directed toward editing the final drafts, and the latter was completed in the first week of October. Our website featured a promotional to highlight the upcoming product.
• Print versions of the Questions to Live By curriculum became available for sale and marketing in October
• “Questions To Live By—A Focus on Justice” became salable on our website in October.
• The success of the Questions to live by—A Focus on Justice curriculum, has opened the door to a myriad of possibilities and potential future collaborations with other organizations like IJM such as Rescue Freedom.
Download promotional PDF – Questions to Live By – Student Curriculum
Purchase your copy of “Questions To Live By”
Would you like more information?