The “C4 Group Catalyst Internship” is Now Open for Fall!!
Our Organization: The C4 Group’s mission is to help organizations impact culture by improving their communities. One of C4’s main priorities is to build the leaders of the current and next generation.
What Will Interns Gain from Our Internship?
- Opportunity to work on and have direct voice/inputs on projects and assignments designed to help develop and impact communities
- Insight and hands-on engagement on the inner workings of a nonprofit organization
- Mentoring/development meetings with executive staff/assigned Directors of The C4 Group
- Reference development, experience and networking for future employment possibilities
- A unique “team model” that cares about individuals, personally and professionally while bolstering a sense of value, appreciation, and contribution during your internship
- The opportunity to work with the most current management and communication tools and software such as Basecamp, MailChimp, GoToMeeting, MS Office and more.
Interested in These Areas? We Offer the Below Growth and Focus Areas!
- Community Engagement
- Grant Writing and Fundraising
- Office Management & Administration
- Finance, Budgeting, and Data Analysis
- Marketing, Social Media and Promotion
- Management & Nonprofit Leadership
- CompleMentor™ Life and Leadership Focus
The Catalyst Internship is a three month, 10-15 hours per week experience, starting in the Fall. Start dates are flexible but typically fall in the first week of September. Interns receive a $250 stipend toward transportation costs. Schedules and work hours are flexible!
Office Locations: Issaquah, WA
Contact Sapna Sridhar, Executive Assistant: Email: email@example.com Phone: 202-744-4411